EduReka is a quarterly magazine for science and education. Keeping the interest of teachers and students alike, EduReka has article from both and for both. The first issue (both hard copy and soft) was published in April 2019.
- EduReka brings recent news from the world of science to the reader.
- EduReka tries connect the text book science to modern discoveries so that students as well as teachers feel a connection to state of the art science and technology.
- EduReka brings out the innovators mind through the dedicated articles from students.
- EduReka brings out challenges and solutions in the classroom science teaching.
- EduReka strives to develop scientific approach to problems of everyday life.
How to publish in EduReka?
Are you a teacher? Are you a student? or Are you anyone who is interested in science or education? Just send in your article to the Editor. (firstname.lastname@example.org) We will find place for it in our magazine. While the first two issues available gives a feel for what kind of article we publish, any innovation is welcome for consideration and implementation in EduReka.